PST – Lining of Traversable Trunk Sewers and Stormwater Culverts
The PST (Pipe Segment Technology) is easy to build and fast to install, it is specificallydesigned for traversable trunk sewers and stormwater culverts.
PST Lining Panels are made of polypropylene (PP) material, providing a smooth surface with excellent hydraulic performance. Importantly, it is a semi-transparent material mitigating the risk and removing the guesswork whilst annulus gap grouting activities are completed.
- PST can be installed in any shape of pipe; round, ovoid, or box culverts
- Ideal for tight access locations
- Can be used for a spot or full-length repair of a pipeline
- The PST can be installed under low flow conditions
- Installation can cease under inclement weather conditions
- Installation speed can be increased if two crews are deployed, simultaneously installing from the pipe length midpoint and working out towards each end finish point
- For deep or live load conditions steel reinforcement can be introduced into the grouting annulus gap to enhance the finished design strength
- The PST Technology has:
- Low capital costs
- Small site footprint
- Simple to build and fast to install
- Specifically designed for traversable trunk sewers and stormwater culverts
- A smooth surface with excellent hydraulic performance
- Transparent panels mitigating the grouting risk and removes the grouting guesswork
Aussie Trenchless is the exclusive Australian supplier of PST. Contact Us for further information.