The way forward to a reliable and cost effective Sewer Networks Performance
The FlusherII is a passive gate device for controlling and maximizing hydraulic glow in sewers.
This unique patented flush generating flap valve is designed to clean and maintain drains & sewers;
By storing and then suddenly releasing the natural flow present in drains & sewers; it generates a repetitious energized hydraulic flush of effluent energy, removing debris, silt, FOG and the like which can choke a conduits function.
The FLUSHER II can be either a permanent or temporary installation.
It is specifically designed to enhance the hydraulic performance of Drains & Sewers that suffer from blockages due to silt, debris, & FOG buildups.
Flusher II removes the need of jet cleaning programs;
- No more pipe damage from pressurized jetting water
- Reduced customer access requirement
- Removal of Heavy Jetting Truck site footprints
- Reduced Potable Water usage
Flusher II is a self contained ‘Push Fit’ device installed in a maintenance chamber and is fully operational;
- Made from Stainless Steel for Longevity
- Permanent or Temporary installations
- Requires no power
- Can be easily relocated
- Quick to install with instant operation
- Minor Chamber adjustment
- Inherently fail safe during storms as built in over flow
- Telemetry/Data Logger available
Intelligently designed this simple, user-friendly mechanism is ’Pushed Fit’ into position and then sealed at the D/s MH face. This installation flexibility allows configuration changes as it can be a permanent or temporary installation.
Requires No Power, Removes Jetting Cost and leaves No Carbon Footprint.
FLUSHER II delivers:
- Cost Savings; expect a minimum of 71% cost saving over a two year period when compared to a quarterly cleaning program
- Less customer complaints; access to residential properties is a one off, not quarterly repetitive
- No asset damage due to high pressure water jetting activities
- No Carbon Footprint – No power required to operate
- Increased conduit serviceability due to Silt, Debris & FOG removal
- Less surcharge risks due to overflow stack
- Minimal Site Foot print – only one site visit to MH
FLUSHER II is:
- Competitively Priced
- Made in Australia
- Interchangeable & fast to install
- Available with Telemetry
Aussie Trenchless is the exclusive supplier of FLUSHER II. Contact Us for further information.